Wednesday, November 4, 2009
The two men that Huck and Jim had found was an old man and his friend. Supposedly the old man's line of family was related to the Duke of Bridgewater, and that the last line in the family that was a Duke, was his great-grandfather. His great-grandfather came to the U.S. and married, and soon after died. The man had told Huck and Jim that he would preferred to be called "Bridgewater," and that he would very much appreciate if Huck and Jim waited on him for dinner and died everything he would ask them. I think the old man is just drunk and lying. Hahahah! But if he's telling the truth, then that sucks to loss your families line in royalty. I wonder if this relationship with the two men would somehow change Hucks and Jims relationship. I hate that you find a best friend and then someone joins and then you and your bestfriend don't talk a lot like you used to and then your relationship slowly fades away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment