Thursday, November 5, 2009

Huck had realized that the two men were not what they said they were, not Kings nor Dukes, but liars, frauds, and low-down humbugs. Huck never said anything to anyone about what he had realized not even to Jim. Huck wanted the family to be in peace and not in quarrels. The supposedly "Kings and Dukes," would always be arguing with one another, Huck and Jim did not like that they were always fighting. Huck and Jim tried their best to ignore them. I'm glad that Huck was not fooled by the two man, but I don't get why he doesn't just leave them if those two men just keep causing problems. But yet again, Huck want to feel like he has a family and that their are no feuds, like the old family he was with. I wonder if Jim has made that same realization? Well at least theirs more people to the family, and they try to get along. That makes me wonder how big could a raft be to fit four people and their made up beds. That must be one big raft.

No comments:

Post a Comment