Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nov. 3, 2009

Reading from Tuesday. Jim and Huck talked about how much they enjoy their freedom in the river. The reading summary of that day was a basic explanation of how Huck and Jim spend their daily lives. What they do and how they know its time to sleep. They didn't mind not wearing clothes anymore. It was a happy life for them except when they saw a gang of people chasing after someone. Huck always thought it was about him and Jim. Its great that they enjoy having their freedom, but its not really what they expect when they see someone with a gun looking for someone else. Huck is always scared to see someone searching for someone else, he fears that they are looking for him or for Jim. Huck still blames himself for why Jim is considered a criminal. I understand that I wouldn't want someone being blame something I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment