Thursday, January 7, 2010

When it was time for the two new men, who are proclaiming to be Harvey and William Wilks, to sign the document, "Harvey says that he couldn't because is the one who does both signatures. Everyone did not believe him, they thought he was lying. But then Harvey pulled out a document that had the same signature as the other paper. The doctor and the Lawyer said that they knew that the king and duke were frauds but not so sure about the other men. Then "Harvey" asked the king if he knew what was the tattoo that Peter Wilks had on his breast. The king said it was a small, thin, blue arrow, but it was so small you could barley see it. The old gentleman says it was a P-B-W mark that he got when he was young man. The Lawyer and Doctor said that they never saw that and their only solution was to go and dig up his coffin and see if it was true. The Lawyer said that everyone of the frauds should go but be guarded. It was getting dark and once they brought the coffin up, it was raining and it got darker. One of the men finds the bag of money on the dead man's breast. Everyone got excited and Huck took advantage of that to make his escape. He was able to get out of the woods and all he had to do now was look for Mary Jane.
So many surprise are coming up, and there thing i did not expect. Those two new old gentlemen, so far seem to be telling the truth. Although I'm not sure about the tattoo. I wonder if the men checked to see if Peter did really have that tattoo. I don't think I'll find out right now because Huck left right away to see what would happen next. I get that he was getting scared of what would happen to him if he had stayed there longer. He did not want to go to jail. Huck might try to be a rebel, but on the inside he still has a hart. Life takes a few surprises, I wonder if the appearance of the two old gentlemen is a good one or a bad one. I won't find out until i finish the book. I hope Mary Jane help clear Huck's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment