Huckleberry had finally go the courage to confront Mary Jane and the girls. After having told Mary Jane the truth about the two frauds, Huck went to go the girls. Huck told them everything, even about what he and Mary Jane's plan was and what she had to go do now. Huck told the girls to pretend that everything was o.k. and normal.
It seems like its been a long time since I have read Huckleberry Finn, so at first when i was reading it was sort of lost and confused. But as I kept reading it started to come back to me and knew what was going on in the story. I was glad, i guess, that Huck finally fessed up and confessed to the girls that those guy pretending to be the uncles were frauds. I'm just wondering how the whole plan is going to go on. I feel like something big or bad might happen as the plan is taking place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment