Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Huck had come across a big old-fashioned double log house. In that house lived a nice family, they had invited George Jackson a.k.a Huck. When they first saw "George," the father, named Saul, had asked him if he had seen the shepsherdsons around. "George" had said that was the first time he has ever heard of that name. Huck though that family was a nice family and that it was really nice of them to let him stay there for as long as he wanted. Huck, I mean George had lied to the family telling them he had nowhere else to go.
That must be a really nice family, to just let a stranger in their house and let them live there for as long as they want. Its a nice thing that Huck has met some new people, but he should really stop lying to people who are willing to help him. But other then that I glad he has found a new friend. I wonder what could had happen to Jim?

No comments:

Post a Comment